Thursday, February 15, 2018

Cubist Poem

It’s dark very dark dark
I shut my eyes my eyes are shut my eyes are shut they art
My mind can see I see with my mind my eyes are shut I can see
I see a house a house my mind lets me see
I see a family a house a family I see a house
I see sunshine sunshine shine I see a family a house i see sun
A summer's day it is a family a summer sun a house in the summer's day I see
A safe place to land to land a day a sun a house a family I see
I see blooming herbs herbs herbs blooming
I see fresh grass I see I see herb grass I see
I see birds and butterflies fresh grash birds above butterflies summer day I see
Everyone tries to keep up run the birds the sun
I see the house I see I see the house I see
I see the antiques sets antiques the house I see the family antiques
I see the prestin toys toys I see inside I see toys toys I see a family
I see the family again again again I see again

But then the scene to turns to black black black my eyes shut black i can't see
I see nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing I see nothing
For a time I see nothing

Until I see it all crumble crumble crumble house crumbles family crumbles i see
Until I see struggle struggle struggle struggle i see crumbles
Until I see disease struggle struggle disease crumbling disease i see disease
Until I see loss loss disease struggle disease isee

Could I have seen more more could i have seen my eyes shut I should have seen
The happy memories happy mermoinesI once had fill with me pity pity they fill they fill me

Now I feel sorrow sorrow I feel sorrow
I feel guilt guilt sorry guilt I feel
I feel confusion guilt guilty confusion
I feel anger confused guilt anger anger angry I feel
I feel regret my guilt regret regret I regret
I feel despair sorrow sorrow I feel sorrow despair
I feel misery

No comments:

Post a Comment